Monday, February 3, 2014

SOAP February 3, 2014

Scripture: "But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!”"(Acts 3:6 ESV)

Observation: The man had been at the temple on a regular basis seeking alms, so much so, that others knew his plight.  Peter, through the Holy Spirit, gives the man more than he had ever received, his ability to walk.

Application: We must walk in such a way that we not only believe, but we exercise the power of prayer.  We must be prepared for and expect the times when God does even more than what our wildest thoughts may be.  He is in sovereign and Lord of all!

Prayer: Daddy, help me to have limitless expectations of Your power, understanding as to how You choose to wield it, and faith in Your perfect will.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment