Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014

Scripture: But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” (Acts 19:15 ESV)

Observation: the enemy and all his demons know by name those who pose a threat to their reign of wickedness.

Application: Be bold, know Jesus, trust in Jesus, and be dangerous to the enemy for the kingdom of God?

Prayer: Daddy, I know You love me and that even in the midst of great trials, You will not leave my side, You will comfort me, and lead me through the flames into Your marvelous light.  Make me dangerous against the enemy and bring glory to Your kingdom.  Give me boldness without limits to proclaim the heights and depths of Your great love, and let me speak simple words that would unlock the mystery of the gospel to those who may have heard, but not understood. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment