Observation: The words that Paul spoke were insulting to the Jewish people he was speaking to. He was saying that the Jews were no longer the only elect of God, salvation had come for all through Jesus...even the Gentiles whom they despised.
Application: God is eager to have relationships with those that want one with Him. Let my hearts desire be to grow my relationship with The Lord, focus on doing His will, and putting off the flesh.
Prayer: Daddy, I can do nothing but evil in my own power. Everything that is righteous and good comes from You. I want to be a man who desires the desires of your heart, like David. Teach me, walk with me, teach me to distinguish your voice beyond all the noise of daily life, that I may know you better each day of life, that you have so richly blessed me with. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment