Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SOAP February 12, 2014

Scripture: And behold, an angel of the Lord stood next to him, and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him, saying, “Get up quickly.” And the chains fell off his hands. (Acts 12:7 ESV)

Observation: Even as Peter slept, God was at work to set him free for His purpose.

Application:  The things in this world that hold us in bondage, no matter the size, are not too big for God.  Even when we are sleeping, God is at work in our lives, and often times freedom is as close as following His instructions...we must choose to trust Him above all.

Prayer: Daddy, thank You that even as I sleep, You have plans for me.  Thank You that when I wake, You are there.  Thank You that nothing I can ever face is too big for You to handle or too small for you to be concerned about.  Teach me to trust You in all things. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment