Thursday, March 28, 2013

Taking a ride on the polar express

Psalm 119; 64-66

64 The earth, O LORD, is full of your steadfast love;
teach me your statutes!
65 You have dealt well with your servant,
O LORD, according to your word.
66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge,
for I believe in your commandments.

HIS steadfast love is with us, He teaches us His statutesHe blesses us more than we deserve, through His word, HE gives us knowledge and good judgement.
Sometimes on days when you've been beat up by the world, it's hard to remember how Good HE his.  Then comes the the big word BELIEVE.  Maybe I'm a bit too caught up in hollywood, but the movie /book Polar Express will always have a special place in my heart.  Take away for a moment the pretense of what the belief is in, and instead turn the concept to striving after that which be feel led to be true, what we hope to be true, what we want to be true.  That is the kind of BELIEVE that gets me excited. Don't miss Psalm 119;66 "Teach me good judgement and knowledge, for I believe in your commandments".  I don't need a little bell to ring, I can just look to Him for knowledge, judgement, it is all in HIS word.  I Believe....I BELIEVE, say it with me I, BELIEVE!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment