I can't say exactly what is happening at this moment in time. I only feel that God is getting ready to do something amazing. All day today, I couldn't get my mind off of letting go of my own purpose, my own dreams, my own desires, and setting myself free to do that which God would have me do. I don't even know fully what that entails, but that is where my heart is at tonight. I keep hearing Matthew 10;39 over and over again in the depths of my soul. There are things that I previously didn't understand, that frustrated me, angered me, and suddenly seem very clear to me that it is all just part of His plan...and now they excite me, encourage me, make me feel Loved by God.
Matthew 10;39
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
Everyday there is a battle that goes on in my heart, between what I want, and what I know God wants me to do. Sometimes it's something easy, and sometimes it's something hard. I'm leading up to an enormous release, I don't even know what all I need to let go of, but I know that God is at work, and that HE is sufficient for me...and that I WANT to LET GO. I want to lay down MY pride, MY desires, and instead be completely captivated by HIM. I want find the life that HE has for me. There is something very comforting in that...and that is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment