Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SOAP April 29, 2014

Scripture: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. (Romans 3:23-25 ESV)

Observation: ALL have sinned, none are worthy of the glory of God.  Jesus paid the price for our sin with His blood.

Application: There is no one beyond the reach of salvation through faith by the blood of Jesus.  This is the good news for the Jew, the Gentile, the Athiest, etc.  A simple recognition of Jeus Chrsit as the Son of the Living God, putting your faith in Him, through faith, and by His grace, that is how salvation is obtained.  Make no mistake, He will also change you forever...He makes you a new creation.

Prayer: Daddy, there are so many opportunities that have popped up to participate in Your kingdom work.  Show me where You want me, lead me and I will follow, speak and I will listen, guide me by Your gracious hand that I might bring glory to your name.  I seek not self recognition, only recognition for Christ, whom to all things belong.  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment