Monday, April 28, 2014

SOAP April 28, 2014

Scripture: For God shows no partiality. (Romans 2:11 ESV

Observation: Our worldly interpretation of sin is flawed in that in our eyes there is a hierarchy.  Sin is sin and God has no partiality towards it.

Application: we must focus not on other's sin, but rather on our own sin issues.  Through the power of Jesus, He changes us, people see the change in us and instead of being one of those "judgemental Christians", they in turn ask questions like "why do you have so much joy?" Or "How have you not given up?" or best of all, "what you have is real and life changing, help me understand because I'm broken and don't understand...but I need too because I'm at the end of my rope".  

Prayer: Daddy, move in many hearts, including mine.  You know the plans You have for me, let me simply follow and bring you praise.  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment