Sunday, September 7, 2014

SOAP September 7, 2014

Scripture: And Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age at the time of which God had spoken to him. (Genesis 21:2 ESV)

Observation: it is foolishness not to trust God.

Application: If God says it, He will do it.  It may not happen when, where, or how we think it should, yet it will be brought to fruition.  We must wait upon The Lord.

Prayer: Daddy, I struggle to understand Your ways, though my heart knows You are good.  I try to schedule my life, and yet You continually remind me that You have already scheduled it for me.  You know when I rise and when I sleep.  You know the days of joy and sorrow, and You know, to the very momment, when I will take my last breath.  Though I do not know any of these things, let Your name forever be on my lips.  Let Your praise ever be on my tongue.  Let every breath of my life bring glory to You, and with my final breath let it be telling of Your greatness and love.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment