Wednesday, September 10, 2014

SOAP September 10, 2014

Scripture: And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master. (Genesis 24:14 KJV)

Observation: God answers not only prayer, but very specific prayer.

Application: Let us be specific in how we pray, it increases our faith and brings glory to the Father.  Who else could take credit for such a specific answer to prayer?  

Prayer: Daddy, help me to remember that You care about details, even down to the smallest things.  Thank You for that word, it moved my heart and I felt Your touch. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment