Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I love my peeps!

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel. For God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:3-8 ESV)

I have a wonderful group of brothers and sisters in Christ that I feel the same sentiments as Paul did.  We aren't just friends, we are partners in the gospel, praying for one another, caring for one another's needs as if they were their own, and standing fast that the gates of Hell will never prevail.  It is so amazing watching God work not only in other's lives, but watching the intertwining of what He is bringing to fruition through the Holy Spirit.  Paul says it so eloquently "I hold you in my heart., for you are all partakers...".  Let God continue this Agape love amongst believers, in small groups and gatherings, knowing that wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, He is there also.  

A special thanks to my worship team peeps, and close friends who have been there for me over the years.  It's been hard at times, even seeming impossible, yet His grace is always sufficient and His love never fails.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment