Thursday, January 23, 2014

He is our anchor, we will not be moved

For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever. He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord. (Psalm 112:6, 7 ESV)

First, let me say that it has been 1 year of almost daily blog entries and it has been a tremendous blessing to me and hopefully to many readers also.  Today is the 354th post, which just so happens to fall on my birthday.  Today was a challenging day, full of unsuspected dilemmas and uncertain circumstance. Days like today remind me so much of the hopelessness of the world apart from Christ. Where does one turn to in times of calamity without Christ?  What hope do people hold to without Christ?  I can't begin to imagine facing the storms of life without Christ as my anchor, my rock, my hope, and my salvation.  To those who have yet to accept Him, let me simply say, I am not perfect, but He is...and because He is, He is who I put my trust in, for He holds me firm, I will "never be moved", He loves me unconditionally, and renews my strength daily.  Thank you Lord, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment