Tonight, my daughter was running a very high fever. She was not feeling well and all attempts to cool her little body were not working. She was whimpering and moaning while lying in her bed while I prayed for her. When I said Amen, she said "Daddy, can you read me the Bible?" This is our special routine that we do each night. I opened her little princess Bible to where we had left off last night and it was Psalm 91. It was comforting to us both as the words fell softly from my lips. She reached out and held my hand as if to reassure me. God sure does have perfect timing. After having a fever as high as 105 since 5pm, her fever went down to 99.7...what an answer to prayer and it was a nice reminder from The Lord tonight, that He is our shelter and our dwelling place.
No comments:
Post a Comment