Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy new year!

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:4-7 ESV)

Wow, I can hardly believe that 2013 is coming to a close.  I felt that tonight's passage was a perfect closing to the year.  Let us give thanks and rejoice in The Lord, let us pray, giving thanks and letting our requests be known to the Father.  Let the peace of God guard our hearts and minds as we venture into 2014.  God bless you dear reader and may 2014 hold in it the fullness of Christ in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment