Observation: We live in a day and age where God is an after thought, if even a thought at all for many. Technology, Success, money, ego, pride, self reliance, and on an on goes the list of things we hold in higher esteem than The Lord.
Application: Man cannot make for himslef gods? The answer is no, for these things are not gods at all, merely things that rust and moth destroy. God has shown His power and His might, that HE is the LORD. Jesus came and took the punishment for our sins because God is merciful, full of grace, and loving kindness. He poured out His wrath upon His own Son, that through Him, we might have eternal life.
Prayer: Daddy, I am a wretched, wicked man. I speak evil when I should speak praise. I stir decension when I ought to foster unity. I foster anger and pride, when I should exemplify forgiveness and humility. O that you would change me and make me like you. I am undone, for I cannot do these things of my own strength. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment