Friday, April 5, 2013

Psalm 5 and 3 little things that can make a HUGE impact on your life

I love the book of Psalms so much.  No matter where you are at or what you are going through, there is a passage in Psalms that speaks to it.  Tonight I'm meditating on Psalm 5; 11-12

Psalm 5;11-12

11 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them ever sing for joy,
and spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may exult in you.
12 For you bless the righteous, O LORD;
you cover him with favor as with a shield.

A few key things, or "take aways" from this passage:
1. When we take refuge in Him, we can rejoice, rejoice to the point of singing for joy forever!  Even in the midst of great adversity, He wants us to rejoice!2.  He will protect us because we love Him.  God wants us to trust in Him to be our protector and our savior.  3.  He will bless us, shield us, and look upon us with favor.  When we put our complete trust in Him, God is most glorified in us.
These 3 things are promises of God's word for those who love His name.
Encouraged yet?  I know I am.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment