Genesis 1;31
31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
I love being outside, I love hiking, Mountain biking, running, swimming, going for scenic drives, etc. I love spending time in the glory of God's creation. Tonight as I was running errands and being quite busy, I had a moment where I just stopped and looked around. It was dusk, and before me in a meadow was a lone fawn grazing. In that brief second, it was as if all time stood still, and I was reminded that not only did God create the Heavens & the Earth, He created all that is in it and all of it is His. All of it including us. It was a special moment, like a greeting card just for me that was signed "Love God".
No comments:
Post a Comment