Friday, November 7, 2014

SOAP November 7, 2014

Scripture: thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, concerning the vessels that are left in the house of the Lord, in the house of the king of Judah, and in Jerusalem: They shall be carried to Babylon and remain there until the day when I visit them, declares the Lord. Then I will bring them back and restore them to this place.” (Jeremiah 27:21-22 ESV)

Observation: there are times when we must endure, having faith that God will restore us on the other side of whatever difficult situation.  Timing is up to God.

Application: Learn to obey The Lord in all that he calls us to do...even if it seems like an eternity.

Prayer: Daddy, I can't always understand the storms of life when they come.  I pray that rather than taking away the storm, You would calm me in the midst of it, in Your perfect timing.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment