Monday, November 10, 2014

SOAP November 10, 2014

Scripture: “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Write in a book all the words that I have spoken to you. For behold, days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will restore the fortunes of my people, Israel and Judah, says the Lord, and I will bring them back to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall take possession of it.” (Jeremiah 30:2-3 ESV)

Observation: God wanted this message written down, not merely spoken.

Application: Take time to write down the things that The Lord is showing you.  If nothing else, it may serve as a reminder of God moving in your life.

Prayer: Daddy, I am unworthy to even kneel before You, yet You have made it possible through Jesus.  Thank You for paying the debt that I could never pay.  Teach me Lord, show me the paths You would have me walk and incline my heart to obedience.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment