- 2014 was primarily devoted to SOAP (Scripture, Observation, Application, and Prayer)
- While this is an excellent premise for a daily pattern and a wonderful discipline, I found it to be outside of how I interface with life. I finished 2014 and had to make a decision about what was going to happen moving forward. There will likely be some SOAP posts in 2015, but not daily.
- Topical posts, I'm an analytic. I look at my day and think about every aspect of it. What happened, why did it happen, what would I have done differently if given the chance, what was God trying to teach me today, what did I learn from God today, what did I question about my faith today that I need to study, and on and on...this is likely the most common posts to be seen in 2015.
- Goal setting and general life, I will likely choose to post on some key attribute that I want to learn more about or change about myself. Please join along for the journey.
- I still have a short film that I want to produce in 2015. The script is written, some of the music is done, but I haven't found the right image sequence that tells the story that I want to tell. More to come on that.
- Lastly, I've created a Facebook page to make it easier for people to stay connected, comment, etc. Feel free to share, like, etc. as you see fit.
Many good things to come in 2015. Thank you for joining me on this Journey to glorify Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment