Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Restoration

I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. (Joel 2:25 ESV)

I am reminded of this verse frequently when I am going through trials.  There is much adversity in life, some easy to deal with, others, not so much.  I know that God is there and knows what is happening.  I know that He will not abandon me or forsake me through any of it.  I am looking forward to the restoration aspect, not just because of the positives of being done with the ordeal, but because of the amazing story that I get to share about what God did/has done/ and is doing in my life.  He brings restoration, sometimes the demolition/rebuilding process takes longer than we would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment