Have you ever been lost, looked at a map, and thought "if I only knew where I am right now..."? Or after moving to a new home, or spending a lot of time traveling and staying iin multiple different places you find yourself confused when you wake up in the middle of the night and have to figure out exactly where the bathroom is? These may seem like Od questions, but I relate them to my life in the sense that there are times when I'm not exactly sure how I fit into God's plan or where the plan is exactly in it's life cycle. That being said, I choose to follow The Lord, He can hold my lot, for He knows the plans He has for me. I pray for peace over not just my own heart tonight,but for believers the world over, that God would instruct our hearts. Praying for peace and that no matter what lies the enemy throws our way, we KNOW that because He is at our right hand, we won't be shaken.
No comments:
Post a Comment